MEDICAID & STATE TELEHEALTH POLICY: Telehealth & School-Based Programs
JUNE 3, 2022: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM PT
This webinar is a part of CCHP’s Medicaid and State Telehealth Policy webinar series and will focus on the use of telehealth to deliver services in a school-based program. Learn how Medicaid and Education departments work together to ensure children receive the services they need.
- Andrea Shore, MPH: Chief Program Officer, School-Based Health Alliance
- Christie Guinn: NAME Governmental Affairs Committee Chair, Deputy Bureau Chief, Exempt Services & Program Bureau, Medical Assistant Division, New Mexico Human Services Department
- Melanie Wild-Lane: Executive Director, Connecticut Association of School-Based Health Centers
- Nichole Small, MBA: Section Chief, Policy Management & Development, Ohio Department of Medicaid
- Meredith Schram, MHA: Health Systems Administrator, Ohio Department of Medicaid